NJ Production is a modern event experience & live communication agency. NJ creates extraordinary B2B events that connect people, influence opinions, change behaviors, and create long-lasting memories around the clock, around the world.
- Manage projects from proposal to production.
- Manage the event process on time, within budget and considering the goals of the clients.
- Provide clients excellent customer service and quality experience.
- Analyze and manage financial information to ensure the set budget.
- Efficiently lead a different kind of projects and teams all around the world.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in event management and understanding event logistics.
- Willingness to travel and desire for international event management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Interesting international customers & projects.
- High-quality productions.
- Travelling with events globally.
- Passionate and highly motivated team.
- Motivating salary & benefits.
- No 1 Event Marketing Company 2018.
- 2019 Credit Rating is AAA.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send your CV and portfolio/video or motivation letter as soon as possible. For more information, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kerli Veskiväli (+372 5120610, email@example.com).