Pernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in the Premium spirits industry. It operates in more than 85 affiliates and 100 production sites all over the world. Pernod Ricard Estonia is a part of Pernod Ricard Northern Europe. The company focuses on 15 key wine and spirits brands such as ABSOLUT, Jameson, Beefeater, Mumm and Jacob’s Creek.
Pernod Ricard Estonia is looking for a
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
In this role, you are part of the Business Performance Team, responsible for monitoring and driving the financial business performance of Pernod Ricard Northern Europe markets. Your responsibilities include providing insightful analysis and forecast together with supporting the decision making. You are the trusted financial advisor to the local management, helping to improve commercial strategic decision-making through value-adding analyses.
What is needed in this role?
- Experience in reviewing large amounts of data and providing value-added analysis;
- Understanding of financial software and willingness to learn new programs;
- Interest in working within an international team;
- Fluency in Estonian and English;
- Courage to take responsibility and great attention to detail;
- Open-mindedness and flexibility.
Why Pernod Ricard Estonia?
- Work with the best-known brands in the industry
- An opportunity to work in a family-like working environment, where your contribution and input actually matters
- Possibility to develop and grow inside a distinguished international company
- Brand new office in Tallinn, with great views
Seems like this could be your next challenge?
Don’t hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible. For more information, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Janne Kristi Palits (email@example.com; +37253894921)