Bars Elekter is an electrical installation and service supplier undertaking assignments for the international maritime, offshore and shipyard industries. Through close co-operation with other companies in the same sector, they have gained valuable experience in upgrading offshore rigs, shipbuilding, ship repair and conversion as well as the building of oil terminals.
Bars Elekter is looking for multi-skilled executive and project assistant who will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of different aspects of the organization: projects, marketing, ISO audits, personnel coordination, etc.
- Be responsible for the efficient functioning of an office
- Take care of personnel coordination (maintain personnel records; project-specific coordination, etc)
- Assist management in operational tasks
- Assist Project Manager in project-related tasks (documentation, contracts, schedules, travel arrangements, etc)
- Assist accountant in invoices related questions
- Communicate with clients
- 2 years of previous work experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant or similar role
- Fluent in English, Estonian and Russian
- Good skills in MS Excel
- Great communication skills and problem – solving mindset
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and efficiently work under pressure
Why Bars Elekter?
- Exciting opportunity to work in established and growing business
- New experiences and the possibility to travel abroad
- Combination of office and field environment
- Professional and supportive colleagues
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible. For more information, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kätlin Päll (+372 53329174, email@example.com).