Markit is IT procurement and e-commerce company which is working together with companies all around the world by providing them with a toolset to simplify and improve their procurement process. Markit is saving time and money for its’ customers with efficiency and transparency by providing the best total cost of IT purchasing for companies large or small. Read more: markit.eu
Your main role is to provide outstanding customer service via phone, email and chat. You will look after our Estonian customers’ orders, inquiries and warranty cases focusing on high customer satisfaction. Working as a customer service representative you will get the opportunity to learn more about IT purchasing and different kind of products. This is a great starting point to move into an Account Manager position.
We expect you to have:
- Great communication skills and fluency in Estonian and English.
- Previous work experience in customer service and customer service-oriented mindset.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and within a team.
- We have inspirational and supportive colleagues from around 20 countries.
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop inside a fast growing and innovation oriented company.
- Chance to learn about the newest IT technologies.
- Yearly meet-up with whole company to celebrate our success, plus international team trips.
Sounds like a good opportunity?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter through aTalent website. If you have any questions, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kätlin Päll (+372 53329174; email@example.com).