The Institute of the Estonian Language is a national Research and Development institution whose goal is to contribute to the long-term survival of the Estonian language. The recently opened Competence Centre for Natural Language Processing is an innovative and modern department whose main responsibility is to ensure continuous and sustainable development of Estonian language.
The Competence Centre is now looking for a
who will be managing and leading project Ekilex. You would be responsible for developing and maintaining dictionary and terminology systems and the associated databases and software. In everyday work, there will be cooperation with different team members, clients, and users.
Benefits of working at The Institute of the Estonian Language
- Opportunity to contribute with your ideas and be part of overall development processes and in choosing development methods
- 42 days annual paid holiday
- Possibility to work in an agile and innovative environment and with a team where employee satisfaction and well-being is highly valued
- Equal salary levels with the private sector, yet stable working environment in the public sector
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in back-end development with Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL
- Fluency in Estonian or English
- Curiosity to learn new things and interest in continuous improvement
- Willingness to work independently and contribute with your ideas
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible. For more information, you may contact aTalent’s Recruiter Hellika Limmart (firstname.lastname@example.org; +372 56941992)